Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wood Carving Birds Where Can I Sell A Hand Carved 6 Piece Bedset Or Do You Know Anyone Intersted In Purchasing It?

Where can I sell a hand carved 6 piece bedset or do you know anyone intersted in purchasing it? - wood carving birds

I have a bed set consisting of a headboard, 2 bedside tables, dresser, mirror and table. They are all hand-made wood carvings and tropical birds engraved on them. I am happy to sell, but you do not know where to sell, because I do not feel comfortable on Craigslist.

2 comments:

Wesley said...

Do you have a picture, I could buy it, I'm looking for a new set

Alice said...

Wow, that sounds great. I think you should see if you can see a deal last lot in your area. Or ask some dealers of antique furniture, if they know someone or are interested.

Post a Comment