Sunday, January 10, 2010

Organic Eye Cream Organic Skin Care And Eye Cream?

Organic skin care and eye cream? - organic eye cream

Now I got older, I'm in my 30 years, which has grown from a combination of the skin to dry skin. Last year, I've only with organic products, especially along the lines of Aubrey. I use rosehip detergent and moisturizer, but I think it is enough, because my skin is still dry enough.
Can you give me another organic line, which I can use? My skin is sensitive.

Furthermore, I am overwhelmed with all the eye creams out there ... what is best for sensitive skin like me? I have no wrinkles, but I want to prevent something and nutritious.

A reply would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance:)

3 comments:

ġoiиġ ∩υтs & alгeaḋy CяคzУ said...

i moisturize with olive oil: coconut: grape seed oil and almond oil or shea butter 100% =]

I read that anti-aging eye creams do not work, and it is advisable not to use the heavy moisture in the eye: You can use the techniques, try the suggested by the two partners! User: I have, however, or wrinkles, but it would probably be a great preventive measure:
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile; _ylt ...

Megan said...

Xpander to face:
I recommend what I use, the fight against the age of Isabella Pelle Preve. It is designed especially for fine lines / wrinkles. To fight at the highest concentration of "peptides" substances. It also has the highest concentration of the most famous moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. This kept the baby's skin soft.
Last month came up with a more concentrated Preve called Cura. Preve is anything but extremely focused. I have 2 weeks ago, is excellent. What should be done to decide what is best for you. I recommend both.
http://www.isabellapelle.com/antiagingcream.html
the area of the eye with eye extremes. I've been using Preve extreme and eye for the past 3 years, if it works for me.

Harpy said...

Lush!
Lush is a company that produces all organic products that work wonders!
They have a lot of moisturizers for sensitive skin.
I use Dark Angels, is a godsend!
They have many different products, natural shampoo for bath bombs.
Just go and see Lush.com all its amazing products!
I recommend the Baby Face Care!

Post a Comment