Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Scotch Malt Whiskey Society I Need To Get Info On The Value Of A Bottle Of Singe Malt Scotch Whiskey.?

I need to get info on the value of a bottle of singe malt scotch whiskey.? - scotch malt whiskey society

The bottle of Malt Whiskey Society. Barrel no. 113.3
distilled in Nov.1979
In drums at the age of 18 years
Bottled in February 1998
117.8 proof
58.9% alc / vol
I went to the company's website and found no information. About the Project no. 113.3. I was told that this bottle was purchased in an "investment".

3 comments:

Chanteus... said...

If you're seriously interested in knowing this, go to the link below and the management of their research in the spirit sommelier. This is a link to a place in midtown Manhattan and Brandy Library Call no sommelier, whom I knew, but whose name escapes me, has an encyclopedic knowledge of spirits.

I can not guarantee that we would be in touch with you, but if someone knew me.

Even if you get into Manhattan, I recommend there is certainly a paradise for lovers of Scottish brandy.

zoo2626 said...

wow. try, an ancient (25 + year contact, an antique), or perhaps someone working on the commodities market?

Is there a website for fans of these groups?

Thom E said...

I'll give you $ 45 for them.

Post a Comment