Monday, January 18, 2010

Tahoe Ski Conditions Bear Valley Ski Resort (CA-4) Road Conditions?

Bear Valley Ski resort (CA-4) road conditions? - tahoe ski conditions

PPL Happy Holidays ...

I am planning a ski trip to Bear Valley Ski Resort .. You can anyone share their experiences on the road conditions for CA-4. I live in San Jose, CA

I've been to Lake Tahoe several times .. Is it better or worse than the street conditions.I Civic Tahoe 96 and under my tire chains in their hands ..

Advice or information is greately appreciated ..

Happy holiday season safe and sound, and a new year ..

1 comment:

Light Knight said...

Program on the number of fatalities conditions on your mobile.
1-800-427-7623 Please check the conditions on the path of storms.

Hwy 50 in the Tahoe Basin get where you ice and snow with the collapse of a couple of steps can be removed nerves have shelves.

Post a Comment