Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pension Tax How Do I Claim Back Tax From My Pension If I Have Moved To Another Country.?

How do i claim back tax from my pension if i have moved to another country.? - pension tax

I am an Englishman who moved to the Czech Republic. My movement is continuing and I have to work, further 4 years before they can claim a full pension in England. However, I have to work in England, and I've never heard that, I returned the taxes they have to do to this day paid my rent, which has contributed to. I hope that makes sense.

1 comment:

Serge M said...

Write to explain to the pension plan, your situation and ask them to offer the available options. May be better to wait four years and drawing a pension. A UK pension fund in the Czech Republic can go a long way. If you drag it from everyone, then you will need a further investment.

Post a Comment