Friday, January 22, 2010

Rca Dvd Recorder Vcr With Digital Tuner Drc8335 What Up With RCA DVD Recorder/VCR With Digital Tuner, DRC8335?

What up with RCA DVD Recorder/VCR with Digital Tuner, DRC8335? - rca dvd recorder vcr with digital tuner drc8335

I do not understand this RCA DVD Recorder / VCR with Digital Tuner, DRC8335? I have a put and do not function well. The TV tuner is to select the channel search and it is not a video / audio, DVD, but work hand in the game. I DishDVR and you put him in and still does not work. Who these DishDVR production and use (eg 522 or 625) has to have a job, I wonder, how? I did everything I could imagine. Do you have an answer for me, for I am ready to return.

1 comment:

abaer01 said...

Damn, wins back the enemy. You need the washer equipment to decode the signal. Who is the only way to change the channels. TV or VCR must be on channel 3 or 4

This is the only reason why I like cable. Components can be run and used as recipients. sorry: ((

Post a Comment