Saturday, January 9, 2010

Office Paint Ideas Decorating Ideas For An Office?

Decorating ideas for an office? - office paint ideas

i 18 "I just repeat my permission for my parents to a cupboard in an old unused desk for me. It is a very small wardrobe, just big enough to give me a small table and a chair to make a little d 'Extra area. I am very creative. I love sewing, drawing, painting and other stuf like that. But I especially liked the photo. I would many of my pictures in black and white on the wall. So I have a color palette that is very exciting, he has attracted the creative side of me, but it should also with black and white, I'm going to save. So if you have an idea of color, I am pleased to entry. I opewn something calming and relaxing, funky and crazy. If you know a good website that there are some pictures of palleattes different color for something that shows I like to see the pictures, but the ideas are too big! is a small space to make such a thing, that it will appear spacious is great!

5 comments:

pepper said...

Painting the walls of three of his Cabinet, beige. Burgundy paint a wall or brown, and create a collage of photos in black and white. The contrast between the dark wall of black and white wall would be three dimensional.

Even the ceiling beige color to blend to give the illusion of more space in the walls and ceilings. placed a large fluorescent ceiling light up the whole place.

Clubber said...

Good luck www.deviantart.com

ARTmom said...

HGTV.com has seen a library of design ideas and even a section where you can get a room and change colors, fabrics, patterns, how it would be.
I am a full time artist and sculpture, playing the exotic animals on canvas with digital photos. I had problems with the color, so they stay warm and neutral white now, and I am still very happy in my studio. Even if I have a wild hair that can change the technology. Now I have a soft butter yellow with a little cinnamon in it and pin "yellow" with a wall of cork squares on the drawing board spread up my ideas, images and pieces of fun. Is still better than that are more specific and to see their ideas and art. Remember: "Life is short, but art is forever!" , 0)

AbFab said...

A color inspired many bricks, rusty at the bottom. The black --
And-white photos will look good on them and pop. Because
Room is small, I would be the picture of a landscape
You see a forest, inspiring is the sea, mountains ... and even
Park or the city appreciate that always blow up, frame
and lay around in the middle with small photos.
In this way, you can always look out the window. "They
can a small skylight, they seem to have what
Space-art-gallery feel.

Atalia Chanel said...

Mural 1 and green with vertical stripes (eg, lime, blue gum and yellow or orange, white pink and purple), the other walls w /. that the paint will be the center of the room was that the series u blk & white photos hang in blk (w / BLU border edge) happened to be there.
I suspect you have a wall or a word should be, your workspace is available on the desktop is to show the same shape from start to finish. on the other side of your sewing machine.
U can bring the market (w / media stand invisibly in the tank) on the other wall (the other side of the wall color) for materials and some closed cabinets for their actions and materials to reduce "space! To fit the depth of the shelves / cabinets or If a limitted space (about 20 cm on the shelves, cabinets, 30 cm). Color shelving / cabinet, dark brown or black.
! Organize

Post a Comment