Thursday, January 14, 2010

Business And Commercial Aviation Magazine What 4 Year College Degree Should I Get?

What 4 year college degree should I get? - business and commercial aviation magazine

I like welding, ran a lap, design and construction, CAD car running on your computer, and the actual flight of Airbus. Do I get a job as a professional pilot or starting a business, whether building custom motorcycles and buggies. I get a degree in something other than aircraft, such as welding and machining. Is there such a thing as a 4 years of welding or machining quality? I considered engineering, but I do not know whether what I am doing.

Thank you for comments

5 comments:

nvrdunit... said...

Engineering / industrial hygiene or engineering

these classes is much more international than you want in the future

a note of the various themes and versatility, as many employers.

You can take any of them claim

JetDoc said...

The best way would be to obtain a degree in business administration or management. Optionally, you can also take courses in welding and machine tool for fun, but a business degree, you learn what you need to know to run a successful business.

Mark said...

Technologist level. Some of the universities of Virginia and NVCC have this program.

Robert G said...

More than anything Aviation. Technology and business are probably the best. Today, it is very rare to find that the pilots do not use "day". Pilots have many periods of unemployment in his career, and you need a revenue source that is not dependent on airlines. Full-time job as a software engineer and now do better. My cousin still Airlines to fly, but she married a rich owner of a large dental clinic.

GSH said...

Aeronautics and Astronautics

Post a Comment