Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Red Light Stays On My Subwoofer Can This Drain My Battery Dual XIA5600 Red Light?

Dual XIA5600 Red Light? - my red light stays on my subwoofer can this drain my battery

I XIA5600 an amplifier to a dual P3 Rockford Fosgate attached 12 "subwoofer. But lately started to make the amplifier to my low light and turned off the radio. He does it take to get the word cut him. Although the field in the respect to the amplifier is red, then fades and is bright red restored back darker. I take the floor and stays solid red. The ground wire is too hot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Earth and B should be the same thickness, and if your lamp is 2 has been green man blew your amp

Anonymous said...

Classified amps, not the lead is. Cable for a higher resistance to heat reduces the voltage and the light is dark. Getting Bigger Smaller line. Do you like more of a thermal switch - switch power supply circuit are: Honda famous for.

Post a Comment