Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pet Sitting Business Plan Advice On Starting A Pet Sitting Business?

Advice on starting a Pet Sitting Business? - pet sitting business plan

I want to start a pet shop for cats only. What is the beginning of all this necessary? Looks like my husband that I should apply for a license for small businesses. I say no, the only thing I do not want anything that comes close to our subdivision and surrounding area. I did not report the income, but since the use of a tax advisor should be straightforward. Moreover, what is required to be bonded? Experience I am totally green on, and I have to be different as cats combined in a simple way, and I often tend a nanny for our two cats. Any advice from experienced nurses would be appreciated.

1 comment:

evident said...

Call the town where you live, you ask whether a license is required. Then contact the Small Business Administration to make over the Web or just the yellow pages, then do your homework and prepare a business plan. The process is very valuable, is not easy, but it's worth it. If you do not write a business plan, you should not be in business.

Post a Comment