Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Diaper Decor Need A Name For My New Internet Store.......10 Points Guaranteed!?

Need a name for my new internet store.......10 points guaranteed!? - diaper decor

I am opening a shop, I mean, a gift shop, but it's really not, it will be done on the Internet. I'm Selling: handbags, body jewelry, candles, Zippo, puppy clothing, fine jewelry, jewelry, high-end gaming and other men Nacks Nick sword. East Asian decor. Designer diaper bags. Only real. I can not decide on a name. I am not too girly men want to buy again. Best answer gets 10 points and 50% discount if you buy something.

9 comments:

anastasia d said...

The most beautiful things.

anfprep1... said...

Odds n Ends

Junk Designer [haha irony]

Collectibles & Co.

Trends and Pearls

eGift Ebuy or [parody on eBay!]

All Mart

Good luck with your shop =)

pennee_l said...

The best name is curiosity drives the client and the word "new" is always a winner with me, hook me every time.
Try this;
When news for you!
Drawings mystics.
Forget the rest, BUY THE BEST!
Elegant design, gifts for you and yours!

curious said...

I do not know how it's a cliche, but what about "His & Hers Accessories" Meg.

spatulam... said...

Doorhinge call the "orange. I know it makes little sense, but neither Google and see how it's done. In addition, contains the catchy.

gandalf said...

crap.com

Now I realize that 50% discount?

oneladyi... said...

It seems that if the name of his business after someone here said that more than 10 points and 50% must receive a discount. It seems that they should receive a portion of the profits.

fallen♥a... said...

What is your name? Meg is your username? It could be something like "Meg's car. Or Location Meg. Congratulations on the opening of its market. You can send a link after it's up!

johnjo said...

easyshopper

Post a Comment